Sunday, January 15, 2006

Welcome to the best cheat sheets on the web

I have been trying to collect and create my own cheat sheets for a long time and I decided one day to share what I have with all of you.

A cheat sheet is something extremely valuable for people from all walks of life, be they IT professionals, students, lawyers or really anybody as long as they can find the cheat sheet they desire. Since most cheat sheets are used in the world of computing, this site will have more computer related cheat sheets but will definitely have a lot of general cheat sheets as well.

I will begin posting the cheat sheets shortly.

If you have something specific in mind that you would like to see on this site, please add a comment and I will try to accomodate you.

Thank You!!

6 comments:

James praker said...

well i made a cheat sheet where ni found some issues on website and than i start working on it and than my work goes on top!
i think web designingis an important role in the cheat sheet making!

Jhon Davis said...

"情趣用品" I can understand this, but why do i tell you.

- John Devos
Magento Themes

Web Designers said...

@ Jhon I know it is 99.3% chance that you know chines, ok we believe in you.

- Tanya
Web Designers

Magento themes said...

The branch of IT is not a small branch and now we ar doing a some ware help out of there

Unknown said...

CSS3 Design allows the website owner to create changes to the content as per the current needs and specifications.

Unknown said...

Now in web page developing HTML5 and CSS3 Design is lame light in all over the world and as we all know that the new progress in any thing is also add some complexity.